After a bit of thinking I realize that there really isn't an immigration problem
Still alive here in Northern Mexico ...
The US is getting back what it deserves from illegal immigration (since long ago the US stole the land which is currently known as Texas and Oklahoma) This is what fate calls "pay back" to receive "wet backs"
Back in the day those Red-Necked Injun Hunters should have known that someday this country would have no choice but to give back what it has stolen... in a somewhat different way.
I guess that is karma
Take that Uncle Sam. That's what you get for pillaging the lands to command and conquer
How selfish...
The US is getting back what it deserves from illegal immigration (since long ago the US stole the land which is currently known as Texas and Oklahoma) This is what fate calls "pay back" to receive "wet backs"
Back in the day those Red-Necked Injun Hunters should have known that someday this country would have no choice but to give back what it has stolen... in a somewhat different way.
I guess that is karma
Take that Uncle Sam. That's what you get for pillaging the lands to command and conquer
How selfish...

7 Comments:
True that.
I'd have to disagree. Illegal immigrants should be kept out. Many have become legal, and that is fine. But you have to realize that illegal immigrants come here, collect welfare, social security, and don't pay taxes since they are illegal (no income tax from wages like the rest of Americans). So basically, they are robbing you and I and all the taxpaying citizens of America of our tax dollars. You and I are paying for their free ride, their laziness. And on top of all that, at least half of the people in jails/prisons in the bordering states are illegal immigrants who committed hanous crimes. Again, your tax dollars pay for their prison stay, Air condition (which we didn't have for years-remember?), cable or satellite TV (which I have personally installed in a jail/prison-and I didn't like doing it but it was my job), and millions of dollars feeding them. How does it feel to pay taxes so that murderers and rapists that are illegal immigrants can live off you?
[Madman at it again: We need to impeach this nut]
Bush asks for $46 billion more for wars
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071023/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_war_spending
Exerpts from the above article:
President Bush asked Congress for $46 billion more to bankroll wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and said he wants the money approved by Christmas. The fighting in Iraq, in its fifth year, already has cost more than $455 billion.
"The colossal cost of this war grows every day — in lives lost, dollars spent, and to our reputation around the world," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said. "The American people long ago rejected the president's planned 10-year occupation of Iraq and want the administration to provide a concrete plan to bring our troops home.
the president's plan to spend another trillion dollars for a 10-year war in Iraq. We must end this war."
the war, which has claimed the lives of more than 3,830 members of the U.S. military and more than 73,000 Iraqi civilians.
the war is costing about $10 billion a month.
"President Bush wants us to rubber-stamp another $200 billion in war funds — all borrowed money, none of it paid for — for next year alone," Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said.
I understand what you are saying, cuz I thought the same way. I don't like these negative aspects that come along with illegal immigrants as they stay here in the U.S.
This post is to show that the U.S. is now suffering for what it has done wrong in the past. The U.S. stole land. STOLE LAND, which is now Uncle Sam's soil. It was land that used to be Mexican land which was still stolen from them no matter how you perceive it AND the current situation is their karma. This is punishment. All I'm doing is looking at the situation from a non-United Statesian perspective. We can't ignore the U.S.'s filthy history. Remember that George Washington was not the first president of the U.S. John Hanson was the first president. GW was the first president under the US constitution. Oh, but that's another post.
Excuse me, but how can an "illegal" alien get social security? If they have a card they are no longer illegal? Yes?
The D... once again you have pulled me from the fire...
(Coneheads)
Whoops, I meant illegal immigrants don't get social security taken out of their pay like legal citizens. Good catch D.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home