First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Josué, even though it is several days late.
I had my little birthday party before going to work yesterday. It was very nice. My wife made some cheese cake for me. Home-made cheese cake. It was an extremely delicious cake. I am very spoiled, perhaps more so than Elisa. I also at some chicken & fish, hoping that I wouldn't find any worms in it.
Also, last week we took a trip to Missouri to visit my wife's grandmother's sister who came from Winnipeg, Canada to visit for some Vietnamese and Catholic festival. The Vietnamese food was awesome. Vietnamese people came from everywhere in North America. 1/2 of the people were there for the Vietnamese Catholic convention and the other 1/2 were Vietnamese who wanted to see famous Vietnamese singers perform during the free concerts. There were probably 20,000 people there, it was a very large area, very hot, not hot like Iraq, but still hot. FYI, those Catholics owned a lot of land over there. The highlight of the trip was while I was parking my car in the grass on the side of the road and some lady just stood there five feet from my car staring at me as I was parking. I stopped the car, lowered my window and looked over right at her, staring right back at her. Then I decided to not park there; later I found out that the lady staring at me was afraid that I was going to hit her mini-van, which I wasn't even close to hitting. I parked 30 feet away where no one would care how close I parked to their vehicle, very close to a truck, where I had one of the tires suspended in mid-air. I thought it was funny. We spent time with my wife's grandmother's sister who is called a "grand aunt." Here are some pictures. I'll explain each picture below it.

trying to park in Missouri (YES, the left side rear tire is not touching the ground)
some statue dedicated to TMNT

some sign
Mary Mary quite contrary
this is where we slept; our home for the weekend
Elisa was not posing
these rules were hilarious - I can't believe they actually had to post them AND every few minutes I would hear these rules being announced over speakers all over the place
at Ronaldo McDonaldo's
same McDonaldo's, but on the highway on the way back from Missouri
my little birthday party

picture from weeks ago

another picture from weeks ago
7 Comments:
She is so adorable. What a cuttie. That's my niece!
Thanks for the Birthday Wishes and ditto.
Looked like a nice party scene. Excellent.
It is great having a birthday party with the family. Elisa's birthday is at the end of this month. More celebration !!!
She's so pretty
Is that Branson Missouri?
That place scares me.
All I have to say is...
2nd Commandment.
Looks like a good birthday.
What is indecent clothing and who is to decide that? Freaking Prudes and Puritans.
It is Carthage, Missouri. I'm sure there is a good answer from the Catholics for your rhetorical question, D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home