U.S. National Security Strategy


I read the U.S. National Security Strategy. It seems very disturbing to have read some of the things in this document. I will go ahead and say one thing before I cite a passage from this document... that the U.S. gov't wants other countries to give up WMD programs and advance nuclear technology, yet the U.S. will not lead by example... such hypocrisy; the U.S. gov't abuses its power so it can do whatever it pleases, ignoring the UN, which is pretty much a useless organization since they allow the U.S. to get away with doing whatever it pleases. By the way, compliments to Ben for the pictures above.
The following is an excerpt from the National Security Strategy (Part 9) ix. Transform America's National Security Institutions to Meet the Challenges and Opportunities of the Twenty-First Century:
We will take the actions necessary to ensure that our efforts to meet our global security commitments and protect Americans are not impaired by the potential for investigations, inquiry, or prosecution by the International Criminal Court (ICC), whose jurisdiction does not extend to Americans and which we do not accept. We will work together with other nations to avoid complications in our military operations and cooperation, through such mechanisms as multilateral and bilateral agreements that will protect U.S. nationals from the ICC. We will implement fully the American Servicemembers Protection Act, whose provisions are intended to ensure and enhance the protection of U.S. personnel and officials.

5 Comments:
Welcome back!
Big Brother is all about HIPPO-KRASSI.
Thanks for the comment - you look like Max Headroom
Well...what did you expect from the US Gov? "You can't have nucular weapons but we can! NO ONE ELSE CAN! DO WHAT WE SAY! WE ARE AMERICA! WE RULE THE WORLD!...etc."
I see no future for this government and this way of life.
Phun,
VERY good! I applaud you in your observation...Sometimes, I look for my muse in certain pop culture.....
MMMMMM Max Headroom .... yah, Canada might be a good place to live in the future
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home