Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A long response is worth making into a new post

J, you should join the "service" and see what happens to your heart when you see what the DoD is all about... Uncle Sam spends more money on military than bridges. 1/2 of the US budget is for the military. If anything I've gotten a more soft heart, seen more truth for myself than from the press, and discovered that no one cared for too long or too much a few years ago when a bridge collapsed in Oklahoma, then all of a sudden it gets national attention again when a bridge collapses in Minnesota. Oh fickle people and excuses. Why didn't we learn ? Ha ! It is always the same questions during each disaster and guess what the gov't does ? NOTHING. The problem is that the US gov't NEVER learns. They fool the people by putting national attention on this whole bridge problem ordeal, like GWB visiting the Minnesota bridge site, but I am not easily deceived any longer. There are too many problems and the national debt and national budget are not putting much money toward bridge repair. If it isn't a hurricane, flood, tornado, or other natural disaster, even a man-made bridge that becomes a disaster, there is always some problem we have here in the US. Not enough attention and tax dollars go toward an important issue until it is already too late, almost always AFTER a disaster has already occured. Politicians don't care about putting money for bridge repair until disasters like the one in Minnesota. Keep paying attention to where our tax dollars go and you will see that not much will change toward the "bridge" problem and repair. People will forget about this bridge problem just like people have already forgotten about the Korean guy from Virginia Tech who killed some people... or how about the guy in Canada that killed some people last year at a Canadian University. People forget or just remember, then don't really care much about it. Americans, for the most part, are usually just concerned about themselves. The US gov't could care less about other countries too; they forget about their own citizens here in America; the US gov't only cares about other countries when they can get something from them, like oil for example; otherwise the US gov't and its people remain isolated. YES, isolated, ignorant, selfish, spoiled, and weak. Americans need to educate themselves, especially by reading gov't documents like the PATRIOT ACT, which I am 2/3 through the document. You should check out the Nuclear Posture Review and plenty of other documents that the public does have access too, some are declassified. BUT once again most Americans could care less and don't have time to investigate for themselves. If you are American and don't read gov't documents, it is like being a Christian who never opened a Bible. You will be ignorant until you do reading and research. If you don't read/research for yourself, then obviously you don't care, are too well off that you could care less about social issues, could care less about the outside world passed the US borders, or don't have any interest nor care about what our gov't does, or perhaps you live in a "3rd world" country and cannot access my blog, or you don't believe anything I have written in this post. Believe it or not, if you do the research yourself, you will sadly see. It is very disappointing. I was just like everyone else until a few years ago. Gradually you find out the truth about this gov't and sometimes you don't want to believe it, but after seeing plenty of physical evidence for myself and reading gov't documents, research, etc., you become more informed than most of the Americans here in the US. Why else you think we have top secret documents ? Our gov't isn't like in the movies, especially when they try to look like the good guy. I would like to think that the US gov't is a good guy, but Uncle Sam is the dirtiest and most deceitful pimp in the world, being unkind to his whores. There is still hope to change Uncle Sam. It would take lots of work.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still, with all the crap going on I still choose the US over any other nation. Every nation has problems; we are able to live peacefully at the moment. That's good enough for me.

Tuesday, 07 August, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Our gov't is doing a great job of NOT keeping peace with other countries. I don't know bro... Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, and a few other places are able to live peacefully too AND have more rights than Americans do. You don't hear much about how many people in other countries can actually get a guaranteed pension from their gov't even without a gov't job, just by paying 1/3 in taxes from their regular income, about the same amount the average American pays in taxes. They get free or cheap healthcare taken care of and so much more. Here in America you can't get all of that... unless you are very fortunate. Canada... I'm thinking about Canada or perhaps another place to reside in the future after retirement.

Wednesday, 08 August, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

Awesome post. But I think you are being a little unfair on the american citizen. It is human nature to be selfish and self-centered. We are survivalists. Plus, the government is more concerned with other countries then with its own citizens. Hell, people starve in this country all the time, but why should the government that is "for the people and by the poeple" give a rats ass? It ain't their problem.

Shame on your Mike, for thinking that we are living peacefully. We are at WAR! Not only with a people and a country, but with an idea. Which is impossible to kill, but hey, if it don't effect you, why should you care about it? I think your comment was a perfect example of the meaning behind the post. There are plenty of other countries out there that are doing wonderfully! have you seen the exchange rate of US dollar to canadian?

Wednesday, 08 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our country is at war, yes. Do we all go about our business? Yea. Is our government perfect? Hell no. Would I rather live anywhere else? Nope.

Wednesday, 08 August, 2007  
Blogger Josue' said...

Phun,
I appreciate you spilling your soul on this post. I agree with you, by the way.

Dub is young, dumb and full of.....LIFE! :p

I do hear you and if I wanted to live somewhere else, the fam and I would be there....

D,
There were wars before that allow you be who you are at this moment with free will to select any job you like, practice any religion you like, protest any government official you'd like.

Remind me how many Canadians you know.......? Canada is in my backyard. I went to school with Canadians and work with Canadians. No country is perfect.

Wednesday, 08 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and full of cumpassion.

Thursday, 09 August, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Thanks guys for all of your comments. Hey D, you are right about human nature, selfish & self-centered, survivalists; although I didn't mention that because I thought that it was too obvious. The people here in the U.S. could at least be a little more sharing & kind. How come immigrants are nicer to me than many of the US citizens that have been in the US all of there life ?

Think of TWIX. 2 for me, none for you. We must consume !!! Consume !!! Buy a lot of goods for yourself.

Another example: Too many times I've been at the mall or other shopping center or anywhere in the U.S. where I've held a door open for people to walk through, AND not even a thank you. A grunt or other noise would suffice as long as they'd at least acknowledge that I was holding the door open for them.

Thursday, 09 August, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Hey Mikey, move to Colombia with your concubine

Thursday, 09 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll move to Canada when they start running concentration camps for Christians or when they have mandatory drafts for unjust wars. Oh, and buy the way, the word for the decade is "OIL" aka black gold aka blood money liquid. I've seen many people blow up so that Americans can drive around in SUV's; so that selfish America can control other countries and run off of another country's resources.

Thursday, 09 August, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

GWB is greedy

Friday, 10 August, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

Josue, dont give me that steaming pile of BS freedom isnt free. We are not free. This country is rotten and we are frogs in a pot with the water being slowly raised a degree an hour.

There are MANY MANY Other countries out there whose citizens are more free then what they call "Freedom" here in amerika. Hell, americans love symbols of freedom and empty gestures of freedom and songs of freedom, but they are against actual freedom.

We are not free. Being a Puerto Rican, you should know that we are not free, and that it is because of war that we are this way. Because of the USA.

At this moment I would prefer being assigned a job by the government that corresponds to my training because I sure as hell cant choose one at this moment.

Bj, so if they have concentration camps for Muslims, you are ok with this?

Thursday, 16 August, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Concentration camps for any one (for Muslim, Christian, Jew, Catholic, Atheist) are wrong and should never exist

Friday, 17 August, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I forgot to mention many others... concentration camps SHOULD NOT exist, but they HAVE existed in the past and I'm sure there are some sorts of concentrations camps TODAY... we've got a bunch of Adolfs running around

Friday, 17 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not cool with any kind of concentration camp, even one for Geologists!

Monday, 27 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking out against sin is already becoming "Against the Law" or a "Hate Crime", even though that is unconstitutional. The concentration camps for Christians would resemble the Roman Catholic Spanish Inquisition. It would be a national/internal massacre of true Christians. I can see it happening one day. See links below:

http://www.infowars.com/cc_archive.htm

http://www.infowars.com/martial.htm

http://www.homecomers.org/mirror/spanish-inquisition.htm

http://www.persecution.org/suffering/index.php

Monday, 27 August, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

Wow...that persecution website was total trash. Persecution complex much? I find it total hypocrisy that they only care about "Christian" persecution. WWJD? Who would Jesus Care about?

Tuesday, 28 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code