Sunday, March 18, 2007

Flood

reminds me of a place I once lived many moons ago




This morning I woke up a little before 7 am CST. I heard this noise that sounded like bugs flapping their wings or walking around on the wall. Then I went outside my room and looked above me... BEHOLD !!!!! Water was dripping from the A/C unit in the ceiling. Then I heard more noise. Water dripping down from the sides of the walls in Elisa's room. I heard even more dripping. Upon further inspection I saw a crap load of water all over the floor in Elisa's bathroom, water dripping on the sink and all over the bathroom... the water was coming from out of the ceiling vent in the bathroom. I was shocked !!! So I immediately called the apartment management and within minutes a maintenance guy arrived. The apartment above us on the second floor (we live on the first floor) had a blocked sink and it was flooded upstairs. All of their water dripped down into our apartment. Sadly enough, I kept waking up last night because the guys in the apartment above us were drinking, partying, talking, and kept waking me up. I know they were up to no good, acting foolish, so somebody must've been really waster and/or stupid and blocked up the sink so that it flooded upstairs.

9 Comments:

Blogger The D said...

That Sucks, Cuz. But I have to ask a question.

Eliza has her own bathroom?

Someone kicked in your bathroom door at some point in the past?

Did you just leave the bath mat there to soak up the water?

I have never liked those bathtubs with the sliding doors?

The Toilet Tank is not fastened properly to the toilet bowl?

Are your neighbours Irish?

Sunday, 18 March, 2007  
Blogger Josue' said...

Ouch,
Horrible, man!

You should have dropped an AirForce elbow on those fools upstairs...Come on yo...You are a force to be reconed with!

You are AirForce and not AirFart, right? :p

Sunday, 18 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AirFarce

Monday, 19 March, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Yes, Elisa has her own bathroom. The people who lived in this apartment before us probably kicked in the door. The bath mat was already soaked when I discovered the mess. Sliding doors ? Toilet not fastened properly ? The neighbors are college honkys. Are you some type of OSHA inspector ?

Monday, 19 March, 2007  
Blogger Josue' said...

LOL!

Monday, 19 March, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

well, I do have OSHA training.

But those were some observations from your pictures.

Friday, 23 March, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

It wasn't obvious enough

*knee slap*

Friday, 23 March, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

What is the update on the flood?

Wednesday, 04 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apartment Complex Pro's & Con's:

1st Floor:
Pro's:Easy to move into, no pesky stairs, during a fire you can escape easily
Con's:You receive floods and plumbing leaks in the complex that are not your own, you hear running & stomping above you every day

2nd Floor and above:
Pro's:You don't have to get flooded like the 1st floor because gravity helps you avoid it
Con's:If there are floors above you - you hear running & stomping every day, during a fire you may find yourself jumping out a window and breaking a leg, moves are difficult (pesky stairs)

Wednesday, 16 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code