Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Drugs & an engine

I told Squanto that drugs & engines don't mix
(minus the Flintstones vitamins, I take these drugs)


this is my VTEC - the engine is so small, I'm so surprised how quick it is for 109 HP

6 Comments:

Blogger The D said...

That is one sparkling engine. And why are you taking drugs if they don't even know what you have?

Wednesday, 07 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice lookin engine (like mine :D)

Wednesday, 07 March, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

The medication helps me get through the day... I guess I'm seeing a few moron doctors

Wednesday, 07 March, 2007  
Blogger Josue' said...

Damas y Caballeros, he's a walking pharmacy.

The engine in that micro-machine is teetz...

Thursday, 08 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point (the d).
Hey phun, my wife has you beat with the meds.

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you take a midol ?

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code