Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Just another birthday


I was supposed to have yesterday and today off, but because of poor management and someone extending their leave (vacation) from 2 weeks to one month, while they were still on leave, has forced me to keep working because there aren't enough people. In my work section I am owed 3 free days, but because there aren't any people, barely enough to get the minimum done, I cannot take my free days, which compensate for the weekends I've worked without any breaks, etc. We've got people on vacation, people getting kicked out of the military, people deployed... management sucks... I just wanted some free time to spend with my family because of the extra duties I performed and the free days of compensation I'm owed. The other guy I work with on shift had his birthday on August 7th, and he worked the weekend too, but cannot get free time because there are "not enough people to get the job done." The section I work for has gone to hell in a hand basket !!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Josue' said...

Yo Yo,
I'm happy you were born and there is poor management er'where, but it's not too cool that it just turned into another wretched day for you...Keep the faith brotha!

Thursday, 10 August, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Thanx for the encouragement

Friday, 11 August, 2006  
Blogger The D said...

What are you blathering about?

Happy Birthday Feliz Navidad Cumplyanios Happy!

Friday, 11 August, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Uncle Sammy knows how to get more for "his" money... modern slavery !!!

Saturday, 12 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

indentured servitude = my brother

Tuesday, 15 August, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I might be a disabled indentured servitude... I guess the word "servant" doesn't fit, huh ?

Tuesday, 15 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:|

Tuesday, 15 August, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Was it something I said ???!!!

Tuesday, 15 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah

Wednesday, 16 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code