about as exciting as boredom
posted by phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves at 11:11 PM
Parking lot vs. wires of death, which is the more classic of the pics?
Oh my....looks as though you have been sent to Iraq....plenty-o-hazards in those pics....
your father still has that van o' death? I can't believe that piece of shite still runs!
What's up with all the vehicles? Was there some kind of gathering?I see the rain forest is still in full effect.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Parking lot vs. wires of death, which is the more classic of the pics?
Oh my....looks as though you have been sent to Iraq....plenty-o-hazards in those pics....
your father still has that van o' death? I can't believe that piece of shite still runs!
What's up with all the vehicles? Was there some kind of gathering?
I see the rain forest is still in full effect.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home