Sunday, July 23, 2006

Making sense of these old e-mails from a "friend"

Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:58:47 -0800

Wow man, I don't even know what to say. That's huge, you're going to be a father. I know I say this everytime, but where does the time go?! Hah. Anyway, I'm glad to hear things are going good with you. As for the video, yes I most definitely still have it. I've got it in a place where it won't get damaged or used. I don't even use my VCR anymore besides when I watch the videos anyway. But I need to bring it over to my friends place, because he has a DVD burner. And we could just throw it on some DVDs, that way it would be easier to use, it would last longer, and we could all have copies. Plus we could put in chapters that we could skip to. I.E. Jurassic Park, The Godfather, etc.

And as for Charlie, he actually got like 2 DUI's lol. But he's actually doing really well right now, he's got a good paying job in the construction business (he's not actually doing the physical labor).

Alright man, I'm out, I'll ttyl.
---------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:13:50 -0800

You will have it. When is that going to be? I don't know. You're going to have to be patient. It's not like I'm not going to do it. I NEED to make them, for the tape quality is going to keep degrading and one day it won't work. I don't plan on losing that footage, as it was one of the highlights of my young life. Now, I understand why you are upset and you have absolutely every right. And I could understand one sarcastic comment or two. But your email was borderline insulting, and if you thought that would help the situation you're wrong. I know you're pissed, and like I said I understand why. However I don't appreciate having anybody, including my friends or family, talk to me like that. And believe it or not I have a busy schedule. James, the guy with the equipment is probably twice as busy as I am. So it might not be as hard to believe as you think. I will get it done, I promise, and you will hold in your hands the DVD of our movie. The absolute latest would be Christmas, because me and a friend are taking his camera over Christmas break. He can capture video on to his Mac, he has 2 video editing programs, and can burn DVDs. Consider it a Christmas present, even though you paid :) I will get one to Mike too over the break.

1 Comments:

Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Yeah, it never happened. We haven't seen any DVDs burned for us yet. When you say something to me and do not keep your word, that pisses me off; especially when I sent money to get the job done. Walgreens burns tape to DVD for $25

Sunday, 23 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code