Saturday, July 15, 2006

I used to say I'd never buy any Elmo or Barney products...

... but now that I have a daughter (and highly recommended by my wife), I gave in and purchased Elmo and Barney products for the little one. It is a little disturbing hearing Barney's chuckle. What does this mean ? Soon I'll be buying Care Bears...

Josue, be prepared !!!


7 Comments:

Blogger Josue' said...

I hear you.....I have yet to swear off any cartoon character.....at least in public. :p

Saturday, 15 July, 2006  
Blogger The D said...

Friend of yours??

Hates Bush

Saturday, 15 July, 2006  
Blogger The D said...

Oh, and you know, you could buy something good for your children such as Baby Einstein?

Saturday, 15 July, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

That Air Force guy and the Bush thing is old news. I heard about that last year. It's hilarious.

Saturday, 15 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

elmo's the best

Monday, 17 July, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Don't forget about the fact that I now have a "Baby on board" sign hanging off of one of those pull-down sun shades to block the light from the baby's eyes. Every time I look at it, I am ashamed.

Tuesday, 18 July, 2006  
Blogger Josue' said...

oh no!!! Those "Baby on Board" signs are so late 80's...LOL! The pull down sun shade is just more "baby flare"....


all of a sudden, I catch myself thinking:

*must be strong...resist....must be strong..resist...*

Tuesday, 18 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code