Saturday, March 04, 2006

FYI

I am in intense military training right now. Gee, I guess that's why I haven't updated my blog. This may be the last post for the entire month. Who knows. I have a lot of homework that I have to get to right now, this entire weekend, so I'll be very busy. Pass on the info to others. Thanks !!!

What was funny about my military training yesterday...

We were standing in formation, and in the parking lot in front of us, on the Air Force base, a giant forklift was picking up cars and moving them around. I guess they didn't have a tow truck on base. It was the silliest thing I've seen on base so far, BUT I was not surprised. If I had my phone on me, I would've taken a picture. It was awesome. Gotta go.

I've got a lot of homework to do.

4 Comments:

Blogger The D said...

So, are you training to fly a plane into a building then blame Bill Clinton's Blowjob on it?

Monday, 06 March, 2006  
Blogger Josue' said...

Sounds like someone is/was sippin on the JesusJuice......

Monday, 06 March, 2006  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

What a knee-slapper. Why do you obsess with Mickey Jackson so much ?

It seems everyone wants to be a comedian. Nice try.

Tuesday, 07 March, 2006  
Blogger Josue' said...

I'm not obsessed with him....He's the REY of POP! :p

Wednesday, 08 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code