Does it matter who supports the "WAR" in Iraq ? And the drug "WAR" is a waste of time and our tax $$$$$ too.

So people in the U.S. are at it again insulting the CHAVEZ guy from Venezuela. You know, I don't see any problem with this guy, other than him being a politician, possibly being honest or maybe even dishonest. Oh well. I think he's cool, cuz he stands up for what he feels is right, and the United States media and government is trying to make him look like the enemy, trying to bully him around. I feel that CHAVEZ is doing the right thing, trying to keep out of matters that he doesn't agree with. Hey, he even said that the U.S. can forget about getting oil from them anymore. That's hilarious. CHAVEZ doesn't support the war in Iraq. Hey, he's got his own opinion... cool. So why does the media and the U.S. government gotta complicate matters just cuz CHAVEZ disagrees with the war over in Iraq ? CHAVEZ claims that the U.S. has planned invading his country. It could be true, maybe just propaganda, but I don't care. Do you think I'm afraid of the U.S. having a war with Venezuela ? Come on man, I've got a buddy at work, a military guy, that was born and lived in Venezuela. I wonder if he would be upset if we did have war with his country... we'd might accidentally bomb one of his relatives' homes or kill a few of them. The U.S. better not invade Venezuela if they know what is good for them. The U.S. only "cares" about Venezuela cuz they want oil from them. Other than that, I'm sure the U.S. could care less about them. What a shame.
See he is friendly with the cops. He's used to it with all of the drug traffic pay-offs. Look at that big smile. Long live CHAVEZ !!!Imagine if the U.S. was going to start bombing random places in Puerto Rico or even Culebra. What would you think ? That's how the Iraqi people being "liberated" feel ? It's bad enough being in the military knowing that I disagree with the Congressional agenda. There must have been a better way to go about this than what is going on right now. We are pawns aren't we ? I'm a pawn that gets paid pretty decent money. I would feel a lot better about war if the bureaucracy would only make military fight if it was absolutely necessary. Is it absolutely necessary ? I'm really not sure anymore about what to think. I do feel that the U.N. and U.S. are getting too carried away with preventing other countries from producing nuclear technology. What are they afraid of ? Our military could just do another Hiroshima, but that should never happen. It is wrong. The U.S. should be afraid of a cargo plane coming from any foreign country, landing at the LAX International Airport, containing a nuclear bomb inside that will explode upon landing there, killing all people within a 30 mile radius. So much for customs... then the U.S. will implement a new policy, having customs check and inspect cargo on all U.S. bound aircraft while in foreign territory/airspace prior to U.S. airspace entry. If military can smuggle drugs from Colombia to the U.S., then anyone can put a bomb in cargo. I see how easy it is.
"People are dying... please shut down the system."

3 Comments:
Well said...well said.
"Hold onto your butts."
U.S. view - We don't want anyone to have nukes or WMD's, but it's ok if we do. Hypocracy. Infact, we have more than anyone else (not sure about Russia though). Also, we invade country after country with our agendas...that's called warmongering.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home