You should try having a baby too, if you're married
You'll get a nice tax break, supposedly, if you are married, and have a child... but that's not a good reason to have a child.
Despite the crying and diaper changing, not to mention lack of sleep... it's not so bad when you see the baby calm and resting. They look so cute. We have to treat them right and teach them positively, which can be difficult. I hope I'm a good parent. Did I already tell you that I hope your child is a masculine child ?
Despite the crying and diaper changing, not to mention lack of sleep... it's not so bad when you see the baby calm and resting. They look so cute. We have to treat them right and teach them positively, which can be difficult. I hope I'm a good parent. Did I already tell you that I hope your child is a masculine child ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home