Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Creationists, Evolutionists and Scientists

See, look what I gotta do ? I gotta add parethesis just to elaborate every single word, cuz people are so analytical in this world. Aint it wonderful ?

It's a waste of time (for me) talking about all of this. You know why, cuz I don't agree or disagree with the Creationists, Evolutionists, and Scientists. They have theories and "proof" that do not strongly support any of their cause. I say their "evidence" is beyond reasonable doubt. Thanks O.J. The theories and evidence is neither true nor false. It's irrelevant. Who are we to question the creator who knows all things ? As humans, do we think we can know everything ? That's wrong for us humans to play as if we were gods ourselves, inventing the past and inventing what creation of this world was with a theory which doesn't mean jack squat.

I don't believe the creationists because they get a lot of theories and ideas from nothing. Most of what they say is not biblical (not coming from the Bible).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out:
http://www.drdino.com/

Tuesday, 01 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are an Evolutionist or a Creationist, you MUST watch this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5056470106006523967

Wednesday, 23 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code