Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Vehicle update

After having a rental vehicle for a few weeks, we finally returned it today. Those PT cruisers suck, especially trying to top off the gas tank. Something is flawed with its design. That's why they're dirt cheap with a below $11K MSRP.

The 1997 Ford Taurus was totaled and we got a few bucks for it. Jamerican cars are not the way to go if you want a slower depreciation of your vehicle.

We got another car, HONDA FIT SPORT 2008, automatic transmission. We picked it up on Monday. This is my wife's car. Now we've got 2 new vehicles. Yippee !!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Josue' said...

So, you have two Fits now?

How do all those 'Merikans feel about those Hondas rollin round there sucking a 1/8 of the petrol their F350s are guzzling? :p

Wednesday, 13 February, 2008  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Filling up the gas tank is a lot cheaper and I can still manipulate my car when I need fast acceleration

Wednesday, 13 February, 2008  
Blogger The D said...

Mistake man, you should have picked up a Smart car. Man...they look so wonderful. I cant wait to get one.

http://www.smartusa.com/dealer/dealers.html

Thursday, 14 February, 2008  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

It's not really a mistake when my wife has to bring around our child in a car seat.

FYI, I thought a lot about getting a Smart car a year or so ago when it was first reported of coming to the US. I like them. For the same price I can get a Honda with more room inside for transport like groceries, military gear & a car seat for my daughter.

Friday, 15 February, 2008  
Blogger Josue' said...

phun,
there you go bringing up that whole "kid" thing again. :p

Friday, 15 February, 2008  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Ha! You know, maybe I should just be a selfish person and get a Smart car for myself... yeah, that's a great idea, that way if I had to bring my kid anywhere I could just put her in the front seat, beside me, so in case of an accident, luckily both of us would be able to live. Also, the money I'd have to dish out for a 3rd vehicle, yeah, I definitely could afford that on my military salary. Maybe next year I'll be able to purchase a yacht. Thanks for your input.

Saturday, 16 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rethink American. and how much they suck.

Thursday, 21 February, 2008  
Blogger The D said...

Oh, that's right, you have some CrotchFruit. Silly breeders. haha!

Tuesday, 26 February, 2008  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

You've got to add to the family

Wednesday, 27 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code