Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pictures taken of ice-covered stuff (art?)

















11 Comments:

Blogger Josue' said...

Wow. Sucks the most for your ride...the nature items looks cool.

Snow is coming our way tonight. We are on a winter storm watch: 12" is what they said we will see...

Saturday, 15 December, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the flower pic; poor car!

Sunday, 16 December, 2007  
Blogger Josue' said...

8" fell. One of these days I will actually get a snowblower.

Sunday, 16 December, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Weather looks good today. Nice and shiny sun, not as cold, clear skies. It was just as nice in Wichita, Kansas. I was in downtown Wichita for a Christmas celebration last night. The downtown over there looks much nicer than any city I've seen in Oklahoma.

Monday, 17 December, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. its in the 40's in Orlando. Before you say what I think you're going to say....I said Orlando. Thanks.

Tuesday, 18 December, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

narf

Wednesday, 19 December, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

It may be 40 in orlando, FL, but that still wont make up for how dumb that city is.

Pretty cool pictures. I will think fondly of snow when I am sitting on the beach in Culebra. Leaving tomorrow, I am!

Wednesday, 19 December, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

away put your weapon

Wednesday, 19 December, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just cause there's no igneus rock or some 'interesting' foliage over here doesnt make it a bad city. Besides, you lived in a town named after a popular game played by elderly people. Interesting indee..Zzzz

Friday, 21 December, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was Binghampton

Friday, 21 December, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

Binghamton, No "P". This is a common mistake. But having a silly sounding town name does not equal living in a shitty town. Orlando, more like, "Bor"lando! haha!

Tuesday, 25 December, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code