about as exciting as boredom
posted by phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves at 1:18 PM
did you split his wig?
did you dance the jig ?
or say "sup nig" ?
or eat a fig?
slap a pig ?
play a gig?
get very big ?
hook up a rig?
watch the criminal dig ?
take off, every "zig"?
shoot down a Russian MIG ?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Geonometry or trig?
What the frig ?
sail a brig?
Mikey will not give up gum chewing ley's-Wrig
wtf, u win :\
Actually, I was going to give up, but then I came up with something very stupid...must be part of my disease. All I can hope for is that my illness isn't genetic
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
18 Comments:
did you split his wig?
did you dance the jig ?
or say "sup nig" ?
or eat a fig?
slap a pig ?
play a gig?
get very big ?
hook up a rig?
watch the criminal dig ?
take off, every "zig"?
shoot down a Russian MIG ?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Geonometry or trig?
What the frig ?
sail a brig?
Mikey will not give up gum chewing ley's-Wrig
wtf, u win :\
Actually, I was going to give up, but then I came up with something very stupid...
must be part of my disease. All I can hope for is that my illness isn't genetic
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home