Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Uh oh, the Bible offends everyone, even myself (this is a blog/essay for everyone)

Thanks for the picture. Very true, and hilarious.
I am not forcing anyone into anything. You know, you are right. We are free to believe what we want. It's called FREE WILL. Our world and society and all people struggle with the whole point of FREE WILL. Most people do not like anyone telling them that they are wrong or tell them what to do. Talking about religion seems to piss everyone off, even so-called "CHRISTIANS." By the way, the Roman Catholics (if you even want to call them "Christians") started the Crusades and proceeded with their Inquisition for many centuries; check your history (not full of myself, but full of HISTORY). Or I can elaborate by saying that CHRISTIANITY is not ROMAN CATHOLICISM. That's where the world gets it wrong, as they often tend to. Roman Catholics martyred a lot of Christians during the Inquisition. Roman Catholicism was based on false doctrine invented by its leaders. The pope was the "head" of the church, when truly ONLY Christ is the head of the church. Christians didn't want to believe the pope nor recant of believing other made up things that were invented by the Roman Catholic leaders, so they were martyred. Most of our world is a lot more closed-minded than I thought. It's because the world choses to be. CHOICE is what God gives us. I gave this planet too much credit before. Not anymore. Why do you think I'm sick of the media ? Why do you think I am disappointed in the U.S. president who sides with "Holy Father" as in the pope ? As a Christian, I should pray for my enemies. I should be praying for Bush to change and for the media to stop being over-dramatic and picking and choosing segments to show on TV. No wonder Jesus wants us to turn away from worldly things. It all just makes sense. If it doesn't make sense to you, oh well. Just ignore me, that's fine. And don't insult me, which I should expect anyway, just cuz I say that I'm a Christian and I believe in this and the Bible teaches this and that. What have I said to force anything on anyone or do wrong to anyone ? I did not say anything about any specific religions in the world to offend anyone. Jesus never taught to kill other people. Jesus came to save the world, not condemn it (John 3:17). What have I said to hurt anyone ? Besides Roman Catholicism being a false doctrine that they "associate" themselves with Christianity (even though it's not Christianity), I have said and done nothing to hurt or offend other religions, other than being a Christian, which being a Christian, in itself, offends most of the world despite them being religious or not. The world enjoys turning it around and being insensitive toward people who believe in Jesus. Don't get me wrong, a lot of people to claim to be Christians are not truly acting upon the way they should be. BUT don't blame a person's religion, Christianity, when the religion is teaching good things, and they decide to disobey what their religion teaches.

Like my title ? The Bible did offend me, even when I went to church. Cursing is a sin ? It took me a while to figure out and accept something that I thought was small was wrong.

Good if it offends the world. Yes, the Bible offended me, and I changed, still changing, so I defend scripture. You do not have to believe it. Have I forced it down your throat? The most powerful book seems to be the Bible. Everyone hates it so much. I wonder why. Being a Christian is a lot about changing things that we do wrong and taking a path where we turn away from doing wrong things. It aint easy. Why does no one care ? The way is narrow anyway (Matthew 7:13-14; Luke 13:24). Is it because we are afraid or because we do not listen or act upon it and do not want to believe it and create "controversy." What controversy ? It's all in our heads... or is it more than that ? Over and over in the Bible Jesus is telling us Christians not to be like the world. The world hates us. No wonder. It's no wonder. So many people hate the truth... is it wrong to want to do good things ? Is it right just because we are peaceful and do good deeds ? It is more than only being one way to heaven. Heaven should be the least of our worries. If I could make up my own heaven, I'd probably play video games forever or something. But that's it. I'm not God. We can't just make it up. Our world seems to enjoy making things up that still do not make sense. There are arguments over nonsense and things which aren't important, like the age of the earth, big bang, end of the world. Who cares !!! Ends will come for everyone on this earth. We'll see what happens, wont we ? It's going to be fun. "Let's roll !!!" "We'll see how arrogant the Jesus freaks are when they are dead." Yes, indeed, it will be interesting when we die. If you think I'm arrogant. Oh, we will see. Boast in God right ? I feel I'm throwing pearls to swine, perhaps wasting my time as you are reading this.

No one can prove the Bible wrong. You may say we can't prove the Bible right ? Geology and historical manuscripts are already accurate when the locations listed in the Bible match the scripture and the Bible matches other historical evidence all over Asia, Europe, and Africa. Nobody wants to hear it though. Hence religion always makes people mad; especially Christianity. No one gets more angry or frustrated at any religion other than true Christianity, therefore proving the Bible correct once again by the world hating us who believe in Jesus (read Isaiah 66:1-22).

Don't be like the people who like to read one verse, like a few churches I've been part of (but not anymore), yet not read the whole chapter. You miss the point and the meaning if all you read is one part of it. Just like you miss the point of this blog if you only read one sentence or one paragraph. If you got a problem with the Bible... fine. Just read all of it if you're not satisfied or if you want to know more. Read it and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Come on !!! Do it now !!! Before it's too late.

I am not speaking of my opinions, but of scripture. If it were up to me, I would make up my own religion and pray to myself or some monkey god for 3 times a day and just do whatever I want and make a pilgrammage to Antarctica and hope that I do a bunch of good deeds... for what ? No wonder people get so pissed off. The world wants a Universal religion or a Universal god where people can do whatever they want and say "peace, peace" but really there is no peace. That's fine. One day, when we die, we are all going to know what is happening. When you die, what do you think it will be like ? Do you think maybe if you believe in nothing, it's better to believe in something, to know that you truly have a place to go to ? Or believe in nothing and this whole life we live has no purpose and everything we are doing now is in vain ? Will we have to stand before a creator and answer before the creator of all things (if you believe that there is a creator) ? Doesn't that scare anyone ? Ask yourself if you believe that. If not, it doesn't bother me. It's your life, not mine. You can believe whatever you want - it's not making me cry. I'm not your parent. I can't tell you what to do. You choose. You knock on Jesus' door; you think he'll not answer ? Maybe you don't think Jesus exists. Maybe you don't care. I don't care what you think. It's not my life. It's your life. Remember that. Keep doing what you are doing, because you're still not happy no matter what you do. Wonder why ? Think about it. I've had a very stubborn heart which I worked on changing and I'm still working on it and changing it. It can be better than where you are at right now. Life shouldn't be about sorrow and frustration.

In life, each individual is responsible for what they do and for what they choose. It is your decision to choose what path you want to. This is what God allowed, if you even believe God exists. Why do you think we are on this earth ? Why do you think we were put into existence ? To please ourselves ? Do you believe there's another life after this body you live in decays ?

I knew that this topic would make a lot of people mad, perhaps even talk bad to me, or treat me different. But I don't care. I shouldn't. The Bible specifically talks about how people will hate me and mistreat me because of Jesus, already fulfilling scripture in the Bible. I'm not going to be like the world and side with the world, just to make people happy with who I am. At this rate, if I keep going, Jesus will be my only friend. That's fine, cuz no matter how bad people treat me, or what people say about me, or lies people may tell about me... it will all be worth while when I croak. I have confidence in the Bible. If you disagree with me, that's fine. I'm not forcing you into anything. I'm just telling you that I have a relationship with Jesus and this is how it is for me and how the world reacts to Jesus and people who believe in Jesus. That's it.

And if you are a "Christian" and you are not convicted or changed by what your paster/preacher says, or by what you are reading, then something is wrong, right ? It takes effort being a Christian. Not just reading the Bible, but acting upon what it says. It's definitely not easy. Who said it was easy ? It's difficult, but not impossible. Once again, not forcing anyone to do anything... you will do what you choose. It's not my life. I've got my own.

Everyone has FREE WILL... what more can I say ?

5 Comments:

Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Our country is going down hill isn't it ? Must be cuz the Universal God of "In God We Trust." It doesn't say Jesus. WWJD ???!!! You know the symbol on the back of the one dollar bill with a pyramid and the eye above the pyramid... comes from Masons. You know where the Masons got it from ? Just type in Illuminati and Masons in GOOGLE.

Tuesday, 13 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I havent even read your post yet, I just looked at the size. Um, it looks like you're not using your PSP, I have a home for it :D

Tuesday, 13 September, 2005  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

You're right Mike. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever have time for the PS2 either. If the little one keeps driving me nuts, I wont have time to play video games for many years to come. Yippee for Mike !!!

Tuesday, 13 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out:

http://www.spirituallysmart.com/

Tuesday, 01 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More cool videos to check out:

Total Onslaught

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2394822841516502952
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5659526531210265373
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8495372476179960226
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5977451514789540813
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1249269438715164313
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6361255991775878891

Jesuits

Alberto Rivera and Others speak of Jesuit Infiltration - Full Version
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5730251808212460790

Who Infiltrated America? Jesuits? Zionists? Illuminati? NWO? Aliens?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=758508209958130880

Part II Who Infiltrated America? Jesuits? Zionists? Illuminati? NWO?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2056809713202851835

Who Controls The World? Illuminati, Jesuits, Bilderberg, Church, Skull, Religion
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3891535120990840079

Monday, 21 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code