Something is very corrupt with American MEDIA
MEDIA = GOSSIP. I don't know about you, but I don't trust what I see on TV. If you don't already know, I am skeptical, EXTREMELY, about things I see on TV. I feel neutral on what they say, because they really don't know/show the truth or barely part of the truth in many situations. Frequently, I find myself opposing their biased views UNLESS I'm watching the "Al Franken Show" on Sundance. Many journalists ask dumb questions and then waste time of politicians and military leaders, demanding information about what the military is going to do and where they will go, what time, what place, what hour... THEY want to know so many details. This is really stupid. It may hurt our country severely if they give out this information to the MEDIA. And you wonder why the politicians and military leaders do not give journalists any information. It's very smart. The MEDIA wants them to give away information that SHOULD be kept SECRET. When the military and politicians keep things secret because they screwed up or made a mistake, THAT is completely wrong, but of course they try to keep it from going public and avoid answering questions, which is also smart even if we don't like it when they do that. BUT giving away present/future military objectives and vital national security information is very idiotic. This would give the enemy and terrorists information about what is going to happen, location of where the military or politicians will be, potential targets, and possibly enough time and information for the enemy to hide and "clean up" the areas that might be searched or targeted. MEDIA makes me sick. Most of the time I think their stupidity puts our nation and our military troops in more danger than they already are. THEY tend to exagerate. THEY like to butt into business where they don't belong. Doesn't our President already do that for us ? Why does the MEDIA feel like they always have to get involved ? If only THEY could be in the same position as troops, they would definitely want to keep information to the minimum to protect themselves from dying unnaturally. Wait a minute ?!!! Journalists, some, are in the same positions as troops, BUT they don't have to be there. Why do journalists embed themselves with platoons anyway ? Morons !!!

I hate to hear the MEDIA demanding that they want to know what is going on and want to know the "secret" information because they feel that since they are tax payers and American citizens that they are entitled to know military/political objectives. I don't want to know what is going on half of the time. Politically, I understand what the MEDIA wants to know about healthcare and homeland issues, and I feel YES we are entitled to those kind of issues. But when the MEDIA and other lunatics want strategic military information, haven't they got enough ? They are like footsoldiers trying every thing they can to squeeze out information so they can disect it and analyze it and purposely misinterpret it and then "show" on TV and in the newspapers the story THEY want told, which cannot be trusted. I take it very lightly listening to the NEWS. The provided information is almost always one-sided. I try to see both sides. A lot of times I wonder why they even make reports on certain subjects. The other day on FOX there was a report... "BREAKING NEWS..." Some politician was going to retire from the House or Senate... some stupid report. They went on and on repeating themselves using different words about a source that said some politician was going to retire, possibly, maybe, if... turns out they were way ahead of themselves. It was a very vague report. "When we find out more information, we will have an update later." Breaking news about nothing. Great ! MEDIA, you suck !!!

I hate to hear the MEDIA demanding that they want to know what is going on and want to know the "secret" information because they feel that since they are tax payers and American citizens that they are entitled to know military/political objectives. I don't want to know what is going on half of the time. Politically, I understand what the MEDIA wants to know about healthcare and homeland issues, and I feel YES we are entitled to those kind of issues. But when the MEDIA and other lunatics want strategic military information, haven't they got enough ? They are like footsoldiers trying every thing they can to squeeze out information so they can disect it and analyze it and purposely misinterpret it and then "show" on TV and in the newspapers the story THEY want told, which cannot be trusted. I take it very lightly listening to the NEWS. The provided information is almost always one-sided. I try to see both sides. A lot of times I wonder why they even make reports on certain subjects. The other day on FOX there was a report... "BREAKING NEWS..." Some politician was going to retire from the House or Senate... some stupid report. They went on and on repeating themselves using different words about a source that said some politician was going to retire, possibly, maybe, if... turns out they were way ahead of themselves. It was a very vague report. "When we find out more information, we will have an update later." Breaking news about nothing. Great ! MEDIA, you suck !!!

6 Comments:
Caleeeeeeb! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Keep it up!
They call it the MEdia because they look out for themselves.
You know....This bush administration is the most secretive admin ever. I believe not in an obtuse government. I want a transparent government. A gov'ment keeping secrets from its citizens makes it useless. For is not a Government for the people and by the people?
If anything, you should commend the media for sticking their nose where it does not belong. Someone has to watch the watchers. Otherwise the gov would do what it pleases (if it doesn't already). Hell, the media is already corporate owned, and the corporations own the gov. So, the gov owns the media. It is all sensationalist bullshite anyway. They just want things to be interesting to the idiots that actually watch corporate (Fox, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, Etc...)media.
Anyway, blame Your gov for the problems. Maybe if they were not killing innocent people and lying to the world, then there would be no reason for the media to care. The US is a country based on terrorism. George Washington was a terr'ist according to the British.
Remember, history is written by those that hung heroes.
The revolution will not be televised!
HISstory, right? American Media is ruled by a few individuals of which we will never be a part of. A group that decides what is "truth".
Education, my brothas...Learn to see through your own mind's eyes. Don't let the man put his glasses on you....Now back to our regular scheduled program...
DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
I do believe in freedom of the press and in our wonderful/unparalleled constitution. But I don't even watch the news 1.because I'm in Iraq 2.because it's bias garbage 3.because it is mindless banter that has become televised tabloids
CNN=communist news network
CBS=corporate B.S.
FOX=fables organized x-travigantly
NBC=nicely biased channel
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home