Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hey mikey !!!

What antisemetic word rhymes with your name?

9 Comments:

Blogger The D said...

I didn't know you hated Jews?

Monday, 12 November, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Wow, it looks like we've found the D's sensitive spot.

That's right... I hate 1/2 breeds the most; then comes the hate of kikes, arians, guineas, spics, negroes, crackers, nazis, white supremacists, black panthers, white tigers, KKK, and wetbacks... wait, there's more.....ADL (anti-defamation league), ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union), all people with Jewish and/or Puerto Rican blood, charlies, japs, gooks, chinks, nips, anglos, honkies, gringos, wiggers, dagos, guidos, goombahs, beaners, canucks, flips, hajis, polacks, towel heads... let me see, what else... pretty much everyone. Thanks for your comment D. I think we've clarified my hatred, courtesy of wikipedia

Monday, 12 November, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

hahaha. I knew that close cut hair was not just an army thing. ha!

Thursday, 15 November, 2007  
Blogger The D said...

whoops, army/airforce, same thing.

Thursday, 15 November, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

heil hitler !!!

Thursday, 15 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, i think you got all yer bases covered

Thursday, 15 November, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I don't think I mentioned injuns yet...

Friday, 16 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Racism is rooted in hatred.

Thursday, 29 November, 2007  
Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

It's a good thing I'm only making fun of the racists

Thursday, 29 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search for gas prices by US Zip Code